Our Services

Business Immigration

H1-B Specialty Occupation The H-1B visa is a nonimmigrant classification used by an alien who will be employed temporarily in a specialty occupation or as a fashion model of distinguished merit and ability. Under current law, there is an annual limit of 65,000 aliens who may be issued a visa or otherwise provided H-1B status with up to 20,000 additional H-1B slots were available to graduates of U.S. master’s degree (or higher) programs.

E-1 Treaty Traders The E-1 visa allows a non-immigrant to enter the United States solely to carry on substantial trade between the country he or she is from and the United States. The home country of the non-immigrant must have a treaty with the United States.

E-2 Treaty Investor The E-2 treaty investor visa allows a non-immigrant to come to the United States to develop and direct the operations of an enterprise in which he or she has invested. An employee of a treaty trader investor may also be qualified as an E visa holder if the nonimmigrant will be performing duties that require special qualifications essential to the business. In addition the nonimmigrant must have the same nationality as the alien employer and the home country of the non-immigrant must have a treaty with the United States.

B-1 Visa (Business Visitor) The B-1 allows aliens to visit the U.S. for business meetings, briefings, negotiation of contracts, and to train U.S. workers in the use of technology or machines sold by their foreign employer to a U.S. company.

B-2 Visa (Tourist) The B-2 allows aliens to enter the U.S. for pleasure travel and tourism. The VWPP or Visa Waiver Pilot Program allows citizens of certain countries (including the U.K., Germany, France) to temporarily visit the U.S. for business or pleasure for up to 90 days without obtaining an actual visa from a U.S. Consulate.

L-1 Intracompany Transfers The L-1 visa was established for multinational companies to transfer high-level and essential employees from oversees to the United States. The non-immigrant would work at the affiliate or subsidiary of that same employer in the U.S. in a managerial, executive, or specialized knowledge capacity.

O-1 Individuals of Extraordinary Ability or Achievement Highly talented or acclaimed foreign nationals may eligible for an O visa. Individuals who may qualify for this visa are entertainers, scientists and high-end chefs, businessman, and athletes.

P Performing Entertainers and Athletes P visas are available to non-immigrants internationally known athletes and entertainment groups. Performing artists who fall under a reciprocal exchange program are available for a P-2 visa. P-3 visas are applicable to culturally unique entertainers.

R-1 Religious Workers The R-1 visa allows religious workers to come to the United States to participate in a religious occupation and perform services for their religious organization. The religious organization must already be established in the United States.

Personal/Family Immigration

Immediate Relative The following immediate relatives of U.S. citizens are eligible to qualify for immigration in the immediate relative category. Note: Grandparents, aunts, uncles, in-laws and cousins cannot sponsor a relative for immigration. Spouse or Minor Child of a U.S. Citizen – An immigrant visa may only be processed for a child if he/she has no claim to U.S. citizenship. Parent of a U.S. citizen – U.S. citizen must be 21 or over Step parent or child of a U.S. citizen – Step-parent, step-child relationship must occur before the child’s 18th birthday Spouse of a deceased U.S. citizen – Petition must be filed within 2 years of the death of the U.S. citizen

Family Based Persons seeking to immigrate in one of the family based preference categories will qualify for immigrant status only if they have the necessary relationship to a U.S. citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident as described below. Note: Grandparents, aunts, uncles, in-laws and cousins cannot sponsor a relative for immigration. – Unmarried Son or Daughter over the age of 21 of a U.S. citizen – Spouse or Unmarried Son or Daughter of a Lawful Permanent Resident – Married Son or Daughter of a U.S. Citizen Brother or Sister of a U.S. Citizen.

Adjustment of Status Adjustment of status is the final step to obtain permanent residency (green card). An individual can apply for permanent residency in the following situations: * a fiancé who entered the US on a K1 visa; * an beneficiary of an approved asylum petition; * an individual who wishes to currently file an employment based petition or is the beneficiary of an already approved employment based immigration petition (EB1-EA, EB1-OR, EB1-ET, EB2, National Interest Waiver, EB3, EB4 or EB5 petition); * a spouse of a US citizen; * a relative of a US citizen or permanent resident whose priority date is current; * the spouse or child of an abusive US citizen or permanent resident; * Green card lottery winners currently in the US; and * a continuous resident of the US since before January 1, 1972.


Appeals/Federal Court Immigration

Immigration Court Representation Stay of Removal You can get information regarding this from http://www.ailf.org/lac/lac_pa_031703.asp

Appeals Waivers Board of Immigration Appeals


We provide services in all aspects of immigration law. Our clients range from major corporations to individuals. If you are in need of immigration services we can help.